INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.fed.com ("Website"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website(s) and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your historic trading track-record, and information about any trades from the point you start reporting them to us.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Your contributions to us and/or to the Website.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers within the European Economic Area, or with providers that comply with the US-EU Safe Harbor Framework, as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password